Autronic Plastics, Inc. is thrilled to announce the opening of a 100,000 square foot cutting-edge engineering and manufacturing facility in Central Islip, NY. API's new site is the new home of its corporate headquarters, design & engineering, tooling, manufacturing, assembly, and distribution. The ISO 9001:2008 certified facility has many added features that set its molding operations apart from the competition.
- Climate controlled molding floor with no resin or grinding resulting in dust free/dirt free environment
- Efficient layout with bridge crane system and local testing lab aids in rapid startup and changeovers of its 22 presses (60 tons to 550 tons)
- Warehouse Management System and uninterrupted material flow allow batch traceability and improved quality and data records
- Uniform and bright lighting, air conditioned workspace, and new lunch rooms, fitness center, and picnic areas boost employee morale and quality of life
- Versatility and Flexibility of molding floor with plug & play options make later additions, modifications, and secondary operations more efficient
Call or email an engineer today to find out how API can help with your product.
Do you have a plastic product you're looking to manufacture?
* required fields.